Please Review Our Guidelines, Protocols, and FAQ
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and are not eligible for resale. Please adhere to the published ticket limits. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets canceled without notice.
Seating layout is subject to change to ensure a compliant socially distanced and pleasant viewing experience.
The Concert Field @ South Farms is a farmland concert venue situated on a sloped field, please be sure you wear appropriate footwear for safely enjoying the experience.
- • Guests will undergo Health Check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in Parking Area prior to entering venue.
- • Masks are mandatory when entering, exiting, or traveling throughout the venue, including concession areas or restrooms.
- • Masks are not required while in Guest Grid, however in accordance with Executive Order No. 7NNN: "Effective immediately, any person in a public place in Connecticut, whether indoors or outdoors, who does not maintain a safe social distance of approximately six feet from every other person shall cover their mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face-covering.”
- • No eating or drinking outside of your designated Grid.
- • Guests will receive one verbal warning from staff before being asked to leave the venue. Policy Violation will result in removal from show.
- • Staff will undergo Health Check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in Parking Area prior to entering venue.
- • Any staff experiencing symptoms, temperature over 99.9, or with previous exposure to a known COVID-19 case, will be instructed to vacate the site.
- • Staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- • Security will be on site.
- • Staff / Security will enforce social distancing etiquette.
- • Guest Grids must be reserved in advance by purchasing tickets online.
- • Guest Grids have a two person occupancy limit.
- • Venue has an extremely limited social distanced capacity.
- • All bags will be checked upon entering per posted Bag Policy.
- • One way foot traffic throughout the Farm Grid as marked.
- • Lines will be socially distanced, indicated by ground markers.
- • Cashless systems are preferred; please use credit or debit cards whenever possible.
- • Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance, concession areas, restrooms, and throughout the venue.
- • High-touch areas including door handles and counter surfaces will be regularly disinfected throughout the show.
- • Restrooms will be cleaned and stocked regularly.
- • This is a smoke-free venue.
- • Venue policies, site map, and protocols to be posted throughout the venue and online.
- • All guests will be subject to metal scan and a thorough bag search.
- • Express lane is available for those without bags.
- • Purses larger than a clutch bag, backpacks, hard or soft coolers, briefcases, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags, or bags larger than the permissible size are all prohibited.
- • Approved bags include:
- -Clear bag made of plastic, vinyl, or PVC, not to exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- -One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag
- -Small clutch bags (5.5” x 8.5”) can be taken into the venue within one of the clear plastic bags.
- -Clear bags will be available for purchase on-site.
- • Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- • Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to request an exception.
- • What is the size for each Grid? Guest Grid is 8’x8’, Social Distance Grid is 9’x8
- • How many people are allowed per Grid? Two guests per Grid
- • Can Grids be merged? No
- • What is Grid spacing indicated by? Grids will be outlined on the farm field with paint
- • How will I know where my grid is located? House staff will gladly show you to your Guest Grid.
- • Does the full party have to arrive at once? No
- • Do you have to pay for parking? All parking on-site is FREE
- • Is there re-entry? No
- • Are shows all ages? Yes unless noted otherwise
- • Are masks mandatory? Masks are mandatory when entering, exiting, or traveling throughout the venue. Masks are not required while in Guest Grid, however in accordance with Executive Order No. 7NNN: "Effective immediately, any person in a public place in Connecticut, whether indoors or outdoors, who does not maintain a safe social distance of approximately six feet from every other person shall cover their mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face-covering.”
- • Are chairs provided? Please bring your lawn chair, blanket and towel. Seating items will be for sale at Merch
- • Can you bring food/beverage? No outside food or beverage are allowed.
- • Is food available on site? Food trucks
- • Are beverages available on site? Full bar including soda and water
- • Are restrooms available on site? Yes
- • What is the weather cancellation policy? All events are rain or shine.
- • I forgot my mask, will they be available? Masks and gloves are available upon request