At Tixr, we want you to love your ticket.
To make sure this happens, we use technology to learn what you like and want. While we think our sites, apps, and point-of-sale systems are pretty cool, we also understand that you need to protect your privacy. We take that seriously.
Here's an overview of what we do. If it's not right for you, you don't have to use our services. If you go ahead and use them (and we hope you do), then you are agreeing to the policy we've set here and in our site's terms of service.
If you have any questions, give us a shout at Tixr Support.
WHAT WE COLLECT:
- - Contact details (such as zip code and email address)
- - Payment and billing details (such as credit card info for rapid checkout)
- - Demographic and location details (such as gender, age, mobile GPS location)
- - Unique identifiers (such as your IP address or mobile ID)
- - Website visit data (such as referral sites that got you to Tixr or other sites you may have checked out after visiting ours)
HOW WE COLLECT IT:
- - Directly, by asking you in our forms and surveys
- - From our records of tickets you've purchased or events you've browsed at our site
- - By reading your posted comments or questions
- - Indirectly, through browser cookies, logs, web beckons, pixel tags, and other tracking tools
- - Through third parties such as Facebook Connect and other social media platforms
WHAT WE DO WITH IT:
- - Enhance our site, service, and security
- - Customize your Tixr experience to show you the most relevant content
- - Figure out trends in how people use our products
- - Use it to shape our marketing (email promotions, special offers, and new events and products you might find interestingâbut can always opt out of)
- - Share information with artists and venues want to communicate directly with you
- - Send relevant details to the vendors and business partners who help keep our site operating
- - Fight and eliminate fraud
- - If necessary, use it to comply with any subpoena or court order as required by law.
- - In the event our company is acquired, we'll share the info weâve collected with the new owner.
- - We may use third-party advertising companies to collect data and/or serve ads when you visit our Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites or applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please keep in mind that your browser settings may not permit you to control the technologies utilized by these third-party companies. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may also control the use of information on mobile applications by reviewing the privacy settings for your mobile device.
YOU HAVE RIGHTS:
- - We use information only as permitted by law.
- - You can modify any information that we store in your profile.
- - You can always opt out of newsletters and other marketing emails.
- - You can control our tracking tools by disabling them in your browser.
- - You can opt out of Facebook or other social-media plugins.
- - You can limit the advertising presented to you.
- - If you live in California, each year you can contact us at Tixr Support to make a "California Shine the Light" inquiry, requesting a list of third parties with whom weâve shared your information. We'll respond within 30 days.
- - We use the best security measures possible to safeguard our systems, and to ensure the security of your data.
- - However, the Internet is never 100% secure. You should take the steps you can to protect yourself from identity theft. Never share your passwords.
- - We therefore assume no liability for any problems that arise from the interception and misuse of information on our sites and apps.
WHERE WE STORE INFORMATION:
- - To ensure security in the event of a disaster, we have servers in multiple locations around the United States, plus several (for non-US sites) in international locations.
- - All payment and credit card information is stored with our highly secure vendor BrainTree. BrainTree uses the latest methods of encryption and session management and is Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
WHAT WE CAN'T CONTROL:
- - Our privacy guidelines do not apply once you click on any link to leave our sites and apps.
UNDER THE AGE OF 13?
- - Tixr is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13.
- - If you are a legal guardian of a child under 13 who may have given us information, you can contact us at Tixr Support with your COPPA Information Request.
- - Check the date above to see if we've modified this agreement since the last time you read it.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
If you have questions or comments, you can contact us at Tixr Support, or at:
1334 3rd Street Suite 302
Santa Monica, CA 90401