Open Friday and Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to close.
As one of the most sophisticated nightclubs in the world, XS provides an elegant and passionate club environment that surrounds Encore’s sparkling pool. Designed by Roger Thomas, executive vice president of design for Wynn Design and Development, the venue is inspired by the sexy curves of the human body and decorated in rich gold, black, bronze and browns.
XS nightclub at Encore, named the number one nightclub in the United States by Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100 for an unprecedented five years, is home to David Guetta, Alesso and Kaskade. Experience the newly unveiled, multi-million dollar redesign that includes cutting-edge technology and top-of-the-line production elements like pyrotechnics, LEDs, lasers and an in-the-round DJ booth that can be seen from anywhere in the club. XS nightclub is, without doubt, the most successful club in Las Vegas, offering two unique experiences, bottle service on the dance floor or luxury cabanas surrounding the Encore pool. The club's design was inspired by the provocative curves of the human body. As you enter through the undulating golden staircase, you'll see why Condé Nast Traveler calls XS the hottest nightclub in the world.
Resort guests receive preferred entry by purchasing tickets through the concierge at (702) 770-7070.
XS Nightclub Attire
Appropriate attire is required and strictly enforced.
• Proper Nightclub attire includes: Business Casual Dress.
• The following are always prohibited for day and night events: No torn, cut-off or stained clothing. No offensive prints. No tattoo or MMA inspired clothing. No tank tops, work boots, chains or baggy jeans/shorts. No athletic gear including gym shorts, tennis shoes, sweat pants, hats, etc. No clothing that contains rivets, hooks, studs, etc. No shorts, flip flops, or swimwear (except for scheduled Nightswim events).
• For XS Nightswim events, proper swim attire includes: No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming. No see-through, risqué or indecent clothing or swimwear. European style sunbathing is not permitted. No jeans or pants.
• Guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed.
• Management reserves all rights to determine appropriate attire.