DigiTour 2014: Atlanta



-General Admission Ticket

-Exclusive Pre-Show Meet & Greet

- Early Entrance 1 hour before doors

- Official limited edition tour poster

- VIP commemorative laminate badge & lanyard

- Crowd-free merch shopping

The Tabernacle 152 Luckie St The Tabernacle building has a rich & storied history. Opened in 1910 as The Broughton Tabernacle; Dr. Leonard Gaston Broughton was the pastor and a physician. Dr. Broughton started the Georgia Baptist Medical Center and nursing school, which began as the Tabernacle infirmary with three beds. The Third Baptist Church was an active congregation with over 4000 members. The congregation relocated during the mid eighties and the building lay vacant until the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games, when it was converted into a House of Blues club.